Saturday, February 5, 2011

The dirty room .

today my mom told me to go clean my room . I went to my room but I didn't really clean . I cleaned a little but not to much . Then my sister came in and I went out with her . When I went out with her I didn't go back in my room cause I got distracted . Then I went back in my room and cleaned a bit . Then I went back out to the living room .I asked my mom if she'd come in my room with me and see if I would get distracted . She came in . And now I'm almost done with my room .

4 comments:

Rise said...

When I was little I used to hate to clean my room. Now I put stuff back when I'm done with it, and I don't ever have to clean anything :)

Abby said...

I think I need your Mommy to come help make sure I clean my whole house. I get distracted easy too :)

Terra said...

I like it when people talk to me while I clean. That way I don't get distracted :)

Bennie said...

This is true: When I was a little boy, I shared a bedroom with one brother and three sisters. There were two beds foot-to-foot with a quilt hanging between them. I never had to clean the room because the girls did that. How do you clean a bedroom?