Saturday, February 12, 2011

The broken leg and arm .

Yesterday I was playing with Emmaline.I went to the living room to rest. My leg started to hurt. I knew it wasn't broken but I still asked m om if we still had the two bandages. She said yes. So I went to the cabinet and got them out. I asked mom to wrap my leg up. For the rest of the afternoon it was wrapped up. I went in my room and saw Emmaline's toy stroller so I used it as a cane so I could walk. It had weals so I went fast. Sometimes I used it and sometimes I didn't. When it was time for bed Dad took it off. When he was out of the room I put it back on. When mom came into my room to take me to hers cause Emmaline was crying I had to stay behind cause I was on one foot cause I liked to pretend it was broken.hen I woke up my Dad was still sleeping so I took it off and went out to see mom and Emmaline. After my mom was done with the dishes she wraped it around my arm cause it hurt. I still have it on.

4 comments:

Terra said...

When I was your aga I broke my arm for real. it hurt a lot and the cast got in my way when I wanted to play. I had to keep it dry so I couldn't go swimming, which wasn't fun at all.

But when your mom and I were little Appy was praticing how to put casts on and I pretended that I broke my leg so he put my pretend cast on my leg for me. It was kind of fun to walk around with a cast. I got fast at running and hopping with it on. After a few days Appy took it off for me so I could go swimming.

Bonnie said...

It looks like you have graduated from putting bandaids on every real or imagined "hurt." I wonder if you are going to find a career in a medical field.

Isa H. said...

Terra

Not being able to swim never okerd to me,Plus it was the middle of winter so i couldn't swim ether way.But it is really fun to pretend

Isa H. said...

Bonnie

I don't know what a Career is or a medical field is could you tell me . But I agree even if I don't know what it means.