Sunday, March 16, 2008

Squaw Peak

I went to Eva's party on Saturday. And we played games. Lots of balloons were in there, too. We ate some cake and some little chips. And we hunted for a treasure. And Eva opened her presents. I got her a set with a little cake and the ponies. And it had lots of clothes for the ponies.

Today we went hiking in Rock Canyon. Here are some pictures.




I'm sitting on a big rock on the mountain. And there was snow under the rock.



We were off the hill, but still on one. I was on a rock near two trees and one sign.




Me and mommy on the hill where the snow was. Took a picture. And we went down off the hill. I was in my black fur coat and mommy was in her sweatshirt. And I had my hat on.

We did not go to Squaw Peak today, but we will go next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isa, you remind me of a young Audrey Hepburn...beautiful!

Brittany H. said...

The way you describe pictures is great. You should be a fashion show MC.

Terra said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at Squaw Peak. You sure do look warm in your fur coat =)I can't wait to come out and see you again!