Monday, March 10, 2008

My first day at preschool and Red Lobster

I was at my first day of preschool. And I took a snack with some apple juice and some crackers and cheese. I went out to the park two times. And played police some. We were playing bad police. We were trying to chase people around the park. Alex and Savannah were there. My teachers were nice.

I went to Red Lobster tonight. I ate some apple sauce and some root beer and macaroni and cheese. I went and saw the fish in a fish tank. And I saw the lobsters. And I touched two. I was with my mommy and my daddy. And that would be about it.

3 comments:

Rise said...

Isabella, I love your blog! I went to Red Lobster last week for my birthday. It is one of my favorite restaurants. I don't think I would touch the lobster though - yuck.

Brittany H. said...

Hey Isabella! Congrats on your new venture (the blog). This is so crazy because I love applesauce, root beer, and macaroni and cheese, too! I didn't know we had so much in common.

Terra said...

I"m so excited that you are startin gto go to school! Is it fun? It sounds like fun to get to play with friends and learn new things. I can't wait to hear more about school.
You were so adventurous to touch the lobster- what did it feel like? This weekend I touched a snake. He felt warm and soft.