Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Doing the News New

      So i've been thinking, since i can't really keep up with doing the weekly news i thought i could start doing the monthly news. The newest news report will be released on my blog on March 1st 2014. Call it " The Monthly News With Me" (i'll probably change it) 2.0. It'll have tons of new updates such as not just interveiws and weather, it will have our main appointments, big things going on and much more.

    Please contact me via.  cellphone,(mom or dad)  facetime,  skype,   e-mail,   blog ,
ect cetera  if you have any ideas, comments, big news that you would like me to include in my newspaper. Please choose a specific date for the your article to appear. The newspaper should appear on the first of each month, if it does not or will appear late, I will post on my blog.

   I hope you all enjoy the New News, "The monthly News with Me"(may change) 2.0

3 comments:

Isa said...

i feel so grown up writing things like this 'cause i choose my words very carefully(mom and dad did not help me at all!) i hope you all enjoy my writing and appy, your interview will be included in the March newspaper. I apoligize for saying so much in my comment but i forgot to mention the there will be limited space in my newspaper. there will still be tree interveiws, weather ,and namely annoncments. i will include at leats two articles from veiwers so please tell me if you really want yours to be in the news i will do my best. ENJOY

Isa said...

i will put in at least one namely article

Bennie said...

I am very proud of you. You do a wonderful job with the news.