Saturday, March 26, 2011

My toe

Today I was telling Mom about my room.Then I dropped my book on my toe. My Mom told me to go back in my room and clean my room.By then it hurt really bad.So I started to cry.I looked down at my foot and there was a red liquid running down my toe.I ran back to the living room and Mom told me to go get the toilet paper so I went and got it.Mom put a bandage on my toe.Emmeline helped out too,by hugging me so I wouldn't get scared.when Mom was done my toe looked giant.My friend Anna got her finger shut in a full closed door.Me my friends and Anna made jokes about it. Well that's what it looked like for me.Well that's all . And I might have to wear it to church which is tomorrow.And to school which is the day after that.So I'll have to wear flip flops to all those places.which is really fun and I can't wait to tell dad.

8 comments:

Megan said...

you were very brave. it was pretty nasty. we also had a little lesson on the Gate Control Theory. Thanks to Appy for teaching me.

Bonnie said...

A little boy in Aunt Samantha's pre-school class slammed a cupboard door on her finger and we had to take her to the hospital to get it sewed back together. It was awful! When I was a teenager my hand got slammed in a car door. My mom and I went into the store to get some ice for it (it was a hot day) and I fainted! It was really embarrassing.

Isabella said...

Megan

You did a good job to.
It would have been really bad if Appy weren't there.Thanks to Appy, it was okay.

Isabella said...

I bet aunt samantha cryed like Anna did.I bet after you fainted everyone laughed,But,not at your finger.

Bonnie

Rise said...

I hope your toe is better now. I'm glad you got to wear your FF's. You can always find something good from something bad.

Isabella said...

Mom


you'er right it was discusting. But emmaline was a help to because she held my hand and it calmed me down.

isa said...

grandma harris


it is better now.and you are right. sometimes you can get something good from something bad.

Isa H. said...

Grandmama


one of my dad's brothers got their hand shut in a car door because their dad acidentily shut the door without knowing :(