Sunday, January 30, 2011

lost the kid

one day me and my mom went to target and we went to look at the baby things and saw my friend from girl scouts . her names Aubrey . then mom asked me if there was anything i wanted to look at . i said toys . so we went to the toys . i went to the videogames . my mom asked me if i would stay in the toys wall she was gone in the looked at some toys . then she went to look for me then she realized i wasn't in the toy department . she went to look for me in the and couldn't so she went to the costumer check out and they stared to look for me . they called my name but i didn't come cause i didn't here it so they went all over the store looking for me and they found me in the videogame department playing samples . wen they told me i was lost i got scared . on the way home i stared to cry . my mom asked me what i was wondering i said " nothing" . i think she didn't believed me but i do cause it was true . for the rest of the trip i wouldn't step more then a foot away from my mom for the rest of the trip . then a few days later we went to target again and i freaked out . my mom said it would be o.k. but i didn't believe her cause she hadn't gone though what it felt like because she wasn't there when i was all alone and didn't know what to do . but cause i was good for the rest of the trip at walmart i got a smoothie and got a brain freeze . then i realized what it felt like to have a family . so they could take care of me then when we went home i told my dad and went strate to the coache to take a rest . well thats all in the story for now .

12 comments:

Josh said...

Wow! You did a great job telling that story! I'm glad you know that families are for taking care of each other. I'm glad you're in mine :)

Terra said...

Wow, you were brave. I remember when I was little I got lost and felt SO scared!

Families ARE for taking care of eachother and just think your Mom didn't stop looking for you until she found you :) She must really love you.

What kind of smoothie did you get?

Bonnie said...

I think almost every grown up remembers being lost as a child. It is such a scary thing that they never forget it. It might be interesting to ask a few of your adult friends if it happened to them. The important thing is that you learned you are loved so much that everyone will look for you until you are found. What a wonderful thing to know you were found before you even knew you were lost!

Rise said...

I'm glad everything worked out for you. I can't remember your Dad getting lost, but both his brothers did. Uncle Chris got lost in the grocery store, and Uncle Quentin got lost at the fair. It's a scary thing for everybody - the one who gets lost and the one looking for them. I love you!

Bennie said...

I am so proud of you. You are indeed very brave, and you write so well. I used to take your daddy out on "Day's Out with Daddy" and try to lose him, but he was too sharp for me. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Joshua

thanks dad . i really appreciate it . did you know that you mom told me on her comet that she said she could remember your brothers getting most but mot you . isn't that amazing .your dad said that he'd take you out on day's out with daddy and would try to loose you .

isabella

Anonymous said...

aunt Terra
thanks aunt Terra . oh and i had vanilla ice-cream with shell chocolate dipped all over it . and that's why i think we have family's to take care of us . well bey-bey




Isabella

Anonymous said...

Bonnie


yeah i think that to . i will remember to ask all the grown ups i know and see what i get and I'm just glad that my mom did that . looking for me and never stopped until she found me and I'm happy she did .well bey-bey

Anonymous said...

Risa


yeah I think my dad remembers to cause i told him in my comet back to him so if he gets mad at me or you be expecting it well bey-bey



Isabella

Anonymous said...

Bennie


yeah i think he remembers that cause i told him in my comet back to him that you took him to daddy son dates and tried to loose him so if he gets mad at you or me be expecting it and thanks for the tell stories so well and write so well . well bey- bey







Isabella

Josh said...

I'm glad to see a blogger who actually responds to all the comets.

Anonymous said...

Joshua

well I'm happy you said that but the only thing i don't get is why you said 'who actually responds to all the comets .well bey-bey


Isabella